Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Years Later...

I haven't blogged in years. Back when I was really familiar with HTML and Photoshop and all that stuff. But I felt inspired and maybe it will help me keep up with things...
I believe starting last weds to this weds, it has been the slowest week at my 8am-5pm job. Yesterday had some pretty exciting events. My future nephew-in-law was born early in the morning AND The Office Season 6 came out. I don't know which is more exciting :). I am waiting to buy The Office because I want to get bonus stuff. On target I saw they had a bonus disc, but the DVD isn't out yet. I want it so bad. I absolutely <3 The Office.


Also,
I found this recipe on Hungrygirl.com for Yum Yum Brownie Muffins:


http://www.hungry-girl.com/week/weeklydetails.php?isid=614&idate=09-29-2005

I desperately wanted to make them because it only uses canned pumpkin and devil's food cake or a healthy and low fat muffin (only 180 calories!) but I can not for the life of me find canned pumpkin! Anywhere! I tried 3 Walmarts, BiLo, and Piggly Wiggly. I know it is seasonal, but there is a lot of stuff they sell now that isn't useful. It is really depressing because I had my heart set on these muffins now. I am hoping canned pumpkin comes back on the market soon, locally that is.


Right now, I can't stop eating the dang cookie cake I bought for my roomie's birthday. She had only eaten one slice but I asked her yesterday to eat it because I am a fat kid and I keep chucking pieces of it. It is not figure friendly. And it is a big cake because they apparently don't make smaller cookie cakes. Ugh. It is sooo good, too. 
I will continue to think of sweets at work all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment