Tuesday, September 14, 2010

At Least It Isn't Monday...

Oh Friday, I finally found canned pumpkin!!! I was so excited. I swung by Earth Fare on the way home because I figured SURELY they must have this because they are a natural and mostly organic food store. They did have it so I bought two cans. I also grabbed a box of No Pudge Brownie Mix (which is amazing!) and Blueberry Vitatops. I had to get things only found at that store.



Of course, I had to swing by Piggly Wiggly to get devil's food cake mix so I could finally make the Yum Yum Brownie Muffins with the recipe from Hungry Girl website (devil's food cake mix and canned pumpkin only).

I didn't have time to make them Friday night because I had to get ready and go to dinner for my friend's 80s themed birthday party down town at 8pm. There ended up being 12 of us and they didn't make a reservation in time for TacoSushi. Ugh. So the restaurant told us it was an hour wait. We ended up trying to go somewhere else. We didn't end up eating until after 10pm at IHOP!!! We should have just stayed and waited for an hour. But it is hard to control an 80s dressed crowd of 12. The night got better after we had food in our belly (and thankfully sobered up the others!). We danced, got free champagne, and left downtown at 2am when the bars closed. It kind of made up for how stressed I was for the first couple hours of the night! Hm...

Saturday I got up, worked out, and made the Yum Yum Brownie Muffins as the Carolina game on ESPN started at noon. It was a great game! We beat Georgia 17-6. It was amazing. Richie was working the 9-11 Kid Rock concert at FT Jackson that day so I took Timmy to my place and put the gamecock themed handkerchief on him for good luck (it worked!)


He was so excited after the game... It wore him out :)

Oh, and my friend finally booked out hotel for October in NYC! It is actually happening. Now I have to finally buy by plane ticket! I am super excited for October! I am not flying alone thankfully. There will be four of us going so it will be a nice chill group...




No comments:

Post a Comment