Thursday, September 9, 2010

Mojitos and Chocolate Cake

I am usually entitled to an hour lunch break even if we have long staff meetings so I will blog on my 'break', though I am not actually going to leave the office...


I love staff meetings. We usually get together once a month for a mostly productive meeting to discuss what is going on with the company and throw in ideas. The best part? Free food and cake (because someone always has birthday each month). For lunch we had food from Mojito's Tropical Cafe, new downtown restaurant. Their chicken wrap I had was amazing. 


We also had a choice of two cakes from Publix, a chocolate ganache supreme cake and a rasperry ganache cake. The chocolate won out. I (along with many other coworkers) got a second helping of chocolate cake and killed it. Below is an picture from the Publix website of the cake I had. Yum.

Amazing lunch :)


Unfortunately, this definitely will not help me lose 20 pounds. Now I am going to have to work out extra hard at the gym after work... boo. I've incorporated a jump rope into my work out plan which is a nice old school throw back and kind of mixes it up.



No comments:

Post a Comment