Friday, September 10, 2010

Excited for: The Office DVD, TacoSushi, and the Gamecocks!

I am super excited I finally have The Office Season 6 DVD in my clutches :). I bought it during my lunch break at Target as they have an extra special bonus disc only available at Target (and it came with $10 off coupon for The Office Bobblehead... love it). Not sure which one I will get as I want them all! I feel like Dwight would be a classic, though.






























Tonight will be great. It is a friend's birthday and we are eating at the new restaurant, TacoSushi. Should be a fun night.




Tomorrow, South Carolina plays a home game vs. Georgia. I deeply dislike Georgia. As a college student, I hated noon games this early in the season as it is SUPER hot in September anytime during the day in Columbia. I can't wait to watch my Gamecocks win :) lol.

Current Gamecock Football Stats:
9.2.2010: W 41-13 vs Ole Miss


Go Cocks!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment